American State Bank is ready to help you with your financial needs. We offer a variety of loans as described below. Talk to one of our experienced loan officers today about our rates and how to obtain a loan at 218-294-6111 or Toll Free 1-877-814-9937.
- Farm operating loans can help with your everyday operating expenses for feed, seed, fertilizer, fuel, etc. Convenient revolving lines of credit or single payment loans are provided with flexible terms to meet your operation’s cash flow requirements.
- Term loans to help you upgrade or purchase equipment might fit your needs. American State Bank can provide the financing you need for capital expenditures on flexible repayment terms that fit your budget.
- Mortgage loans to finance expansion for new land or buildings are available to help your operation grow.
- Agricultural Best Management Practices (BMP) Loan Program. Low interest term loans provide financing for eligible soil conservation & water quality improvement projects.
- Farm Service Agency (FSA) loan programs. American State Bank partners with FSA on a variety of loans to farmers. Oftentimes, these loans are available to beginning farmers who cannot qualify for conventional loans because they lack financial resources. FSA loans can be used for operating purposes, or for the purchase of land, livestock & equipment.
- If your business experiences seasonal fluctuations in its cash flow, a line of credit might be what you need. An adjustable credit line and the flexibility provided may help your operation run smoothly to ensure funds are available when needed.
- If your company is looking to fund equipment purchases, expansion or for permanent working capital, term loans with tailor made repayment terms are available to fit your business needs.
- Commercial real estate loans to finance the purchase, construction, relocation or expansion of your business can be shaped to meet the needs of your business.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans are available through American State Bank as a financing option for businesses that may not otherwise qualify for traditional commercial loans. SBA Loans can be used for a variety of financing needs.
- American State Bank partners with The Northwest Minnesota Foundation (NWF) and the Northwest Regional Development Commission (NWRDC) for a variety of business loans.
Personal / Real Estate Loans
- Fixed Rate residential Real Estate loans for construction, purchase or remodeling a home are provided by American State Bank using “in house” loans or through affiliations that offer a myriad of products available in the secondary real estate market.
- Loans to refinance your home or consolidate other debt can save you thousands of dollars and lower your monthly payments.
- Home equity loans allow you to use the value of your home to finance renovations, save money through debt consolidation, take a dream vacation, or for many other purposes.
- Financing the vehicle, boat, RV, ATV, Snowmobile, or whatever else your heart desires is easy with installment loans that can be structured to meet your budget.
- Personal / Single pay loans are a simple way to finance important purchases for family or household needs. American State Bank can provide convenient, flexible repayment terms to suit your needs.
- American State Bank provides loans for the purchase of Mobile Homes, with convenient monthly payments that will fit most household budgets.