- Police clash with protesters in Ukrainian capital
- GM to stop making cars in Australia by 2017
- Farmers' market fire in China's Shenzhen kills 15
- Car bomb hits near NATO gate at Kabul airport
- Mandela's body arrives for viewing in South Africa
- Top Indian court upholds law making gay sex crime
- Dutch couple freed by abductors in Yemen
- Bangladesh halts execution of opposition leader
- Xi, Abe named Straits Times Asians of 2013
- Japan panel urges strong military amid China rise
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Dec 10, 11:09 PM
BOSTON - Democrat Katherine Clark easily defeated three opponents Tuesday to win a vacant congressional seat and become the fifth woman to represent Massachusetts in the U.S. House.
After topping a crowded Democratic primary, the state senator ran a low-key general election campaign in a state where voters have grown weary of special elections.
Clark thanked family members and backers gathered in Stoneham, north of Boston, to celebrate the win.
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Dec 10, 11:20 PM
INDIANAPOLIS - Roy Hibbert threw all the inside body jabs Tuesday night.
Together, the Pacers' devastating one-two scoring punch did it again to the champs.
Hibbert finished with 24 points, George made two big 3-pointers during a 15-point second half scoring spree and Indiana rallied from a seven-point halftime deficit to take Round 1 against Miami 90-84.
|Provide as much information as you know, and click Get Map.|
Wind: 0 MPH CLM
|Information provided by YellowBrix, Inc.|