- Health care: Dirigo led the way -- lessons will follow
- EDITORIAL: Medicaid Expansion the Conservative Thing to Do
- EDITORIAL: FDA should heed calls to rewrite food-safety rules
- Four babies hemorrhage after parents refuse vitamin K shot, a practice on the rise
- Russian drug krokodil not verified in U.S., despite Ohio report
- New guidelines on statins criticized; Some physicians say advice on cholesterol-lowering drugsoverestimates risk of heart attack, stroke.
- Universal patient record sharing still a goal in region
- Doctor reports no influenza cases ... yet
- Conservative Kentucky accepts new health care law, makes it work
- Good exercise, diet habits improve children's fitness
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Dec 08, 04:02 AM
WASHINGTON - A powerful storm system that spread hazardous snow, sleet and freezing rain widely across the nation's midsection rumbled toward the densely populated Eastern seaboard on Sunday, promising more of the same.
And officials warned a major ice storm was possible in Virginia's Appalachian region along the busy Interstate 81 corridor .
In Virginia, state Emergency Management spokeswoman Laura Southard said the storm had the potential to be a "historic ice event."
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Dec 08, 01:50 AM
INDIANAPOLIS - Connor Cook was determined to shake things up in the Big Ten title game.
10 Michigan State rallied from a seven-point third-quarter deficit by scoring the final 17 points Saturday night to upset No.
2 Ohio State 34-24 and deny the Buckeyes a chance to play for the BCS national championship.
|Provide as much information as you know, and click Get Map.|
Wind: 0 MPH CLM
|Information provided by YellowBrix, Inc.|