- Penn study confirms T-cell effectiveness on leukemia
- Family's tributes to the great Mandela
- Pearl Harbor remembered at Virginia War Memorial
- Zuma attends memorial service for Mandela on national day of prayer
- Honor and tragedy take center stage
- Ukrainians object to rejection of EU deal in ongoing mass protests
- Hollande: 1,600 troops to restore peace in CAR within six months
- Winter storm could bring ice to the region [Roanoke Times (Roanoke, VA)]
- Most cases of violence against women settled by mediation, not courts
- Mandela's death: Details of the icon's final hours
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Dec 08, 12:28 PM
RICHMOND, Va. - Rain, snow, sleet and freezing rain began to glaze most of the Mid-Atlantic on Sunday, with officials urging people to stay off the roads, as North Texas and other states shook off the early remnants of the powerful storm.
The treacherous conditions were to continue most of Sunday.
Parts of northwest and southwest Virginia and southern West Virginia were getting snow, while sleet and freezing rain prevailed west and north of Richmond.
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Dec 08, 01:50 AM
INDIANAPOLIS - Connor Cook was determined to shake things up in the Big Ten title game.
10 Michigan State rallied from a seven-point third-quarter deficit by scoring the final 17 points Saturday night to upset No.
2 Ohio State 34-24 and deny the Buckeyes a chance to play for the BCS national championship.
|Provide as much information as you know, and click Get Map.|
Wind: 0 MPH CLM
|Information provided by YellowBrix, Inc.|